Luke Brown’s short story in issue one of the Bristow is about relationships, about why we spend time with the people we do, and sex and bars. So to illustrate it (along with the production of a special gin cocktail, more of which later) I thought we should do something together. Because you’re my best mates, you are.
Here’s a visualisation of the 300 most used words in the story:
and I want you to pick words and take photos of things that represent them, while you’re out in bars, pubs and clubs this weekend.
- Phone snaps are best, don’t worry about the quality.
- Deliver them to me via Twitpic (or similar) — use the hastag #bristow or @ me (@bounder) so I can find them.
- Include the word you’re taking a pic of in the tweet
- Add location too, if you’re sober enough to remember.
- You’ve got until chucking out time on Sunday 18th July.
- Do as many as you like, or can…
I’m going to use all the photos in some way to illustrate, so you’ll get a credit, but are giving us permission to use it once (online and in print). Just so you know.
In the words of the late Ron Pickering — away you go.